We aren’t going to beat around the bush with this one. Layoffs suck. Over the past year, companies have let go of amazing talent. LinkedIn feels like a feed of goodbye messages from those new to roles and those who have called their role home for over ten years.
What lies ahead for those looking for new opportunities may include new tech stacks, project management tools, and briefing processes.
Parcel would love to offer help to those looking to upskill, house their email portfolios somewhere, or explore new areas of expertise. With this, if layoffs have impacted you, we’d love to offer you 3-months of Parcel Pro at no cost.
If email development has been an area of interest for you or someone you know impacted by layoffs, we’d love to welcome you into Parcel to harness new learnings. If email development has always been your jam, we’re excited to see what you continue to create.
Potentially during this time, you can:
- Build an email with hover effects!
- Organize an email design system, so your email goes from 500 lines of code to 100.
- Develop a portfolio of emails to showcase your previous work.
- Get inspired by the wonderful speakers from Parcel Unpacked.
- Brush up on interview skills; Ted Goas provides his advice on interviewing for Designer and Developer roles.
- Spark your creativity by designing emails with zero guidance or limitations.
Send us an email, and we’ll upgrade your account to Pro for three months (and if you need more time, don’t be afraid to let us know).